Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Blog Virgin

This may surprise some, but there are, somewhere out there, people like me.  People who don't "blog".  I will be honest, I don't even know what the word "blog" means.  Is it short for something, stand for something?  I don't know and, frankly, I just don't care.  However, there comes at point in everyones life where they say, "It's OK if I blog.  Everyone else is doing it.  I can stop anytime I want."  So, here I am writing...I'm not sure who reads these things as I have only looked at family members blogs and only because I was guilted into it.  I am sure anything I type will be held against me in a court of law or, at least, by those who read this.  So, to save myself a load of trouble, I would like to offer a disclaimer.  I, Em, am entirely off the hook of any offence taken, any hurt feelings, and any "what did she just say?" moments.  Any and all blame is issued to you, the reader.  By reading this you have accepted all responsibility.  Haha!  Little did you realize!  Well, I really have nothing else to add to this "post" (look at me, using bloggish lingo!) other than, in the time it took me to figure out how to start this blog up, I successfully burnt the chicken wings I so desperately wanted.  Now don't you feel ashamed for causing me to do that! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog. I don't think that I your Aunt Shell, even with the computer wisdom that I have, will start a blog. I love looking at the pictures people post. I am far too busy with working full time looking at buttholes, taking care of two wonderful children, taking care of a sick husband, and two cats. Love Aunt Shell. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Maybe you could post parts from your book or what you write could go into your book. I am just excited to hear and see more of you and the boys:)

    ReplyDelete